Hello loves, I'm Hannah Gorsline! Born and raised in the Quad Cities, I am now a student at the University of Iowa studying marketing and creative writing. I am a passionate writer and am always on the go, eager to embrace new places and experiences. Join me on this journey to uncover the beauty surrounding the world around us, but more importantly within ourselves.
SOME THINGS ABOUT ME!!
- I love to travel. I am studying abroad in Italy this summer, Australia in the winter, a semester somewhere oversees, and fingers crossed with a potential internship abroad.
- I am obsessed with reading and writing. I am always looking for something new to absorb. Email me if you have any recommendations!
- I really enjoy school and wish I could major in so many different things because I am fascinated with business, psychology, ethics and public policy, law, and writing.....but unfortunately my schedule can only handle a few of those.
- I'm a member of Women In Business, Dance Marathon, and Enactus which is an entrepreneurial organization centered around creating projects that better serve the Iowa City community.
- I attend lots of concerts including Lalapalooza this last year and will be going back this upcoming August! Can't wait to see what the lineup is.
- I have a dog, I workout daily in order to better myself physically and mentally as it releases positive endorphins, and am constantly trying to improve myself spiritually and strengthen my relationship with God.
- I recently have started a project, which you can see in the "Rooted In Love" tab. Through a business organization that I am apart of, we have decided to make t-shirts and laptop stickers with a portion of the proceeds going to The Orangutan Project. I love animals and am really concerned with trying to protect the environment because it's the only one we are ever going to get and a lot of the choices we make have larger implications on this planet.